As part of the OPEN Program, CCDO will host short-term pop up tenants in several vacant spaces downtown for the holiday season. The OPEN Holiday Market will take place on two weekends: December 9-11 and December 16-18 and will be OPEN Fridays & Saturdays from 11-8 and Sundays 12-6. The tenant will be responsible for insurance and signage. All lease payments will be waived.
CCDO is accepting applications from vendors to occupy the space. Applications are due November 7, 2016.
Retailer Interest Sheet (PDF)
Please send all applications to Cody Shown, email@example.com.
As part of the OPEN program, La Villita will host short-term pop-up shop tenants every 90 days. The tenant will be responsible for insurance, signage, and utilities. All lease payments will be waived. Download the Lease Guidelines (PDF) a complete list of program requirements.
CCDO is accepting proposals from vendors to occupy the space. The proposals should be no longer than 6 pages. Below is a list of items that must be covered in the proposal:
- Marketing Plan for the space - to include programming & special events
- Product(s), Pricing, store layout
- Store Hours (please note if store will feature additional hours beyond minimum requirements)
- Signage Plan- Vendor is responsible for the storefront signage. Please provide a plan for how professional signage will be displayed on the storefront.
- Proposals will be evaluated for a tenant to occupy the space starting November 15, 2015 for 90 days.
Please send all proposals to Cody Shown.